Friday, February 22, 2013

                                                  me

                                 
i haven't  really posted in a long time. I'm more of a story teller than a blogger. i feel that when you write you can imagine yourself doing things that seem imposble or thing that are incredible brave. but one thing that's has to be in my story's is a character that some way is like me. for intestine I'm writing this story about a girl and her two best friends a 7 year old that treats her like a sister and a ten year old that is her crush and a star athlete without the brains that has to go on a incredible risky adventure to save her friend ( that is jelious of) from the evil witch house because he's a scardy cat . i imagine myself that main girl because like me she is smart and a leader but she is more brave than i am. imagine going through endless hallways picking a door out of 100 getting her crush out of a gigantic cage and end up saving her friend when she is scared out of her wits from being dropped 10 feet from one floor to another when it magically opens up ( the floor). I'm also writing a story about when a criminal steals Gourge Washington dairy and is forced to stay in an old barn when a girl spots him and in that barn he finds the real Gourge Washington dairy with his signature.I'm that little girl who screams when i see him causing the police to chase after him. that's  another thing that is great about books. you can always picturing being part of it and that's who i pictured myself being : the scared little girl. but in real life i am a talent girl dancer that isn't afraid to speak her mind and (i hope) a good writer.
this is my third year in avin aley school for dance and I'm working on a mordon twist on Shakespeare classic a mid summers dream. i like sports but don't watch every game ( even though i  set up a fantasy football profile when i don't use it). i keep to myself a lot. I'm good at art and science. i pretty much figured for all you people who are reading my blogs want to know who is this person. that's me i guess.

p.splese post any questions or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment