Tuesday, November 22, 2011

sharks!
Do you think that sharks are bad?
Rachel, a nine year old girl thinks sharks aren’t bad and its just there pray is us humans. When she was in second grade she and other class mates wrote a story about them. I, Rachel figured  out that most people judge sharks even before they know them.Rachel, her self judged them before she know about them. But  she knows that there is nothing wrong with them.

“Do people cure about sharks” I ask Sarah, she, not like me wrote or know about them. She doesn’t know how sharks don’t bite people for fun they do because it is what they got taught when a kid. I ask her ”do you like sharks”. She replays “well it deepens. If  you bother then they don’t hurt you then I think their good.(up to here it’s good but as you start to read on she is judging them by how they might have acted and being raced about how they acted ). I don’t like them  “she says because they just go around hurting people and not curing.
And there you have folks people just don’t cure about sharks and go around judging them badly before even knowing about them.


1 comment: